About Karri Street, ASP
Karri Street is the owner of KStreet Home Designs. Karri is an Accredited Staging Professional, (ASP), having received her training directly from Barb Schwarz, the original creator and developer of Home Staging®. Staged Homes is recognized as the leading international training organization, teaching staging professionals the skills to effectively stage homes for their clients and give them the Staged Home advantage of maximizing equity.
Prior to Home Staging, Karri has spent many years in various capacities of home remodeling, decorating and staging her own homes for sale with husband David. Together they have seen first hand the high percentage of increase in equity because of Staging & Re-design techniques.
Why hire Karri?
I have been an artist my entire life and I have an eye for color, style and design. Keeping up with current trends is a professional asset in this competitive environment.
Whether I’m doing the staging myself or consulting with you on your own home or business, the look will be a fresh, positive, shining refection on the best attributes of your home or office.
How Karri’s “Staging” is Unique and Inspiring
Extremely detail oriented, we quickly identify what needs to happen in a home by organizing existing clutter or removing personal belongings to de-personalize – the results will be quickly recognizable giving you a huge advantage over the competition that is un-staged.
Karri’s Background & Qualifications
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) trained by Staged Homes & Barb Schwarz
- Member of International Association of Staging Professionals (IASHP)
- Member of Real Estate Staging Association (RESA)
- Media Specialist in Corporate Communication Field in Seattle for over 5 years
- Degrees in Visual Communications and Fashion Merchandising
- Nordstrom Employee – Seattle & Bellevue – over 5 years in sales, management and display/design
- Landscape Designer
- Featured garden on the Whatcom Horticultural Society’s 25th Annual Tour of Private Gardens
- Entered in NW Perennial Alliance & Arberatum Foundation Garden Competition – Seattle – featured in article in Seattle Times regarding garden competition
- Currently manages 5 acre property in Ferndale WA
- Award Winner Summer 2008 – Whatcom in Bloom Garden Competition, Bellingham, WA – Best Backyard in Whatcom County, First Place – Entire Yard 1/2 acre or more category, and Best Water Feature
- Member Whatcom Horticultural Foundation and NW Perennial Alliance